Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Renovations

The renovation process continues! We have completed tile on the back wall of the shower, and are just a few tiles away from finishing out the floor! I have been wrestling with a new paint sprayer this morning, and have successfully primed and painted 6 pieces of beadboard! They are now outside drying. Pictures will have to come later. Up next is all of the trim...then we can just do touchup work inside!

While this process has been incredibly stressfull, and I think I might not ever want to do a home renovation project again... (don't quote me on that)...I am truly excited to see the finished product. It is going to be wonderful! AND, I'm going to have a linen closet...yay!!! Amazing what gets people excited, isn't it? Well, back to painting...

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! just found your blog! I love reading people's blog and having my own too. I think face to face is more personal but telling whats going on in your life thru the blog is better than emails, facebook, etc. Sorry I went on a whole tangent there! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog too! :) I was seriously thinking (just a few weeks ago) that I wished you had a blog and you do!

    ReplyDelete