Saturday, March 16, 2013

Baby Showers!

On Saturday, my sisters and a couple of really great friends threw me a baby shower.  It was downtown at The Chattanooga Closet Company showroom. (Thanks Kim!  It was absolutely PERFECT!)  I'm telling you what, those girls know how to throw a party.  My sister, Becca, came to town from San Antonio, TX, and it was so great to see her.  We haven't gotten together since Christmas!

Fabulous little finger foods, punch, etc.  Great decorations and atmosphere.  They even covered the photography (Thanks Charity) which is huge for me.  I'm such a picture nerd.  The invitations were precious too.  See?


OK, so hostesses aside, we had a great turnout of friends!  Everyone was TOO GENEROUS!  Look at all of the fun things people brought out for Baby Klein.







It is getting really real that he will be here in just a few short weeks!  I'm feeling much more put together after the shower - although, our house could still use a good clean up :).  Nesting is in FULL swing.  Look mommy world!  Here I come!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Sorry I didn't make it, I am so excited for you and the fun you are going to have in mommy world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! Too bad you weren't there. It was a lot of fun! We'll have to compare notes sometime. I think I'll have a pretty huge learning curve!

      Delete