Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ready or not...here I come! (Week 5)

Week 5:

Got one of the blackout panels sewn, working on the next one.  I'm also working on bumpers!  They are all cut out - now we just need to pin them up and sew, sew, sew!

I find myself addicted to Starburst Jelly Beans - the ones that are "reds only."  Yummmmm.  Probably not so good for my teeth, and they have absolutely NO nutritional value, but hey, I'm pregnant...VERY PREGNANT...and if I want jelly beans, then jelly beans it is!

Leg cramps...OH GRACIOUS.  I have gotten several lately - always my right calf and always in the morning when I'm just waking up and stretching.  Talk about a charlie horse!  I am immobilized and can't breathe when they come.  After 45 seconds to a minute of total pain, it goes away.  I'm left sore for the next day or two, but I'm still alive.  Ugh, these could stop any time now.

People who aren't going to be able to make the showers have been dropping gifts by this week.  Everyone is so very sweet, and little guy is going to be so well taken care of!  Love it love it.  Thank you sweet friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment