Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ready or not....here I come! (Week 6)

The last six weeks of pregnancy...at least from my perspective.

Week 6:

The baby is tight on space, and he is letting me know!  Kicks and waves and punches galore!  All of this is fun to watch, but sometimes it gets a little exhausting.  Braxton Hicks contractions are NO JOKE.  For the last little while they have just been a noticeable change in my muscles.  This week, they have become painful and much longer - sometimes 30 seconds or a full minute long.  Still not measurable timing or anything, but more intense for sure!

My nesting instinct is in full swing, and I've taken up sewing on nursery items this week.  Our crib skirt is done, and I've been working on blackout shades for light control.  It's going pretty well, as most of the projects I'm taking on involve nothing but straight seams. More details about those can be found in a post that will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment